- Spreadsheet layout with many point and click options
- Column editing for changing several channels with minimal typing
- The programmer has copy and paste of memory channel information between files
- Kit includes software and USB-32 FTDI programming cable (automatically works with software, no extra drivers required)
- Software is compatible with Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 (32 and 64 bit), Windows 8, 8.1, and Windows 10 – NO Linux or Mac Support
With the RPS-9800 programming software, you can begin a new “factory fresh” file into which frequencies and option settings are entered. Or, you can read from the radio, store these details on your computer and make changes. Then, with minimal button pushing, send the new configuration back to the radio.
The programming software allows you to create and save as many files as you want for your radio. Files can even be shared between users via email or the Internet. Managing all the options of this radio becomes easy with this software.
The cut, copy, paste and insert features of the software make channel management easier than ever. Open more than one file at a time. Memory channel information can be copied from one file to another within the programming software – making it really easy to set up a new file.
The programming software supports an easy interface to ARRL Travel Plus, RFinder-Worldwide Repeater Directory, Radio Reference, or Repeater Book to get repeater information (separate purchase or subscription may be required).