- Spreadsheet layout with many point and click options
- Column editing for changing several channels with minimal typing
- The software allows copy and paste of memory channel information between files
- Software is compatible with Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 (32 and 64 bit) or Windows 8 and 8.1 (full version) – NO Linux or Mac Support
- Kit includes programming software and USB-63B FTDI programming cable (automatically works with software, no extra third-party USB cable drivers are required)
With the KRS-D700 software, you can begin a new “factory fresh” file into which frequencies and option settings are entered. Or, you can read from the radio, store these details on your computer and make changes. Then, with minimal button pushing, send the new configuration back to the radio.
The software allows you to create and save as many files as you want for your radio. Files can even be shared between users via email or the Internet.
Managing all the options of this radio becomes easy with the software. The cut, copy, paste and insert features of the software make channel management easier than ever.
Open more than one file at a time. Memory channel information can be copied from one file to another within the software, making it really easy to set up a new file.
An easy interface to ARRL Travel Plus, RFinder-Worldwide Repeater Directory, Radio Reference, or Repeater Book sites are available for repeater information (separate purchase or subscription may be required).